Check back regularly for news about upcoming events. If you are interested in anything we offer, please contact us.
Follow us on Facebook:
1358 Oak St. #1
Eugene, OR 97401
Teresa Kintigh, MA, LMFT
2013 - present
Eugene Solutions, LLC, dba Solutions Therapy, Consulting and Training. Individual, family, couples and child therapist; Consultant and expert witness on legal proceedings for the Department of Justice and Department of Human Services; Trainer for other therapy professionals, parents, attorneys and caseworkers in the areas of Attachment Interventions and Education, Testifying in Court, and Advocacy for Children in Foster Care.
2012 - present
Teresa Kintigh Consulting Services, LLC. Consulting & Expert Testimony as noted above.
2011 - 2013
Eugene Therapy, Eugene, Or. Mental Health Therapist working with couples, individuals, and children.
2009 - 2012
Private Practice Clinical Supervisor. Provide clinical supervision for therapists seeking licensure in Oregon as LMFT or LPC.
2009 - 2011
Lane County Family Mediation Program, Eugene, Or. Teacher/Co-Facilitator for Focus on Children, a program designed to educate divorcing parents on the important needs of their children. This program was mandated by state law to be attended by anyone seeking divorce or a change in parenting/custody of children under 18 years of age.
1998 - 2012
Looking Glass Counseling Program, Eugene, Or. Child and Family Therapist, Clinical Supervisor (2009-2012) for graduate student interns from the University of Oregon masters program. Provided intense therapy for children and families involved within the foster care system, case management, testifying in court, consulting.
1992 - 1996
Glendale SchoolDistrict/SkillsCenter, Glendale, Or. Case Manager, Project Coordinator, Resource Specialist. Administration of grant related to providing transportation and social services to a rural community, facilitated groups for pregnant and parenting teens and case management.
MA, Marriage and Family Therapy, Northwest Christian University, Eugene, OR
BA, Managerial Leadership, Northwest Christian College, Eugene, OR
AAS, Social Service, Rogue Community College, Grants Pass, OR
AAMFT Approved Supervisor, National Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
Clinical Membership in AAMFT
LMFT, State of Oregon
- Individual, family and couples counseling addressing issues including sexual abuse, physical and emotional abuse, domestic violence, divorce, step-parenting/families, grief, trauma, crisis, family reunification, foster care and adoption transition, attachment disorder/disruption, corrective attachment therapy, anger management, stage of life transitions, and effects of trauma on developmental stages, parenting through crisis.
- Group work, including Intense Family Anger Management, Bratton House Parent Groups addressing adolescence, step-parenting, ADHD, and transitioning to middle school.
- Advocacy through court testimony in numerous juvenile and circuit court trials and cases from 2000-2012.
- Trained in use of Gottman Method Couples Therapy (Level 1)
- Certified Gottman Seven Principles Workshop Educator.
Looking Glass Counseling Program and Adolescent Recovery Program: “Clarification Guidelines, How to Facilitate the Clarification Process”
Looking Glass Counseling Program and Adolescent Recovery Program: “Testifying in Court”
American Association for Marriage & Family Therapy. “Secure Attachments: Therapy with Foster & Adopted Children.” A two hour experiential workshop highlighting interventions to work with children who have experienced attachment injuries.
2007 - 2008
Lane County Commission on Children and Families Advisory Board